June 14th, 2005
|08:49 pm - Copied from kaytayp|
Copied from kaytayp
1.) Copy this list into your LJ.
2.) Bold what is true.
3.) Leave plain what is false.
4.) Add something at the end.
5.) Be nice and put it behind a cut.
001. I miss somebody right now.
002. I watch more tv than I used to. (never watch it)
003. I love olives. (only black though)
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own a home.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I've done something illegal.
009. I've watched porn movies. (only from filesharing networks... never bought/rented)
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I like my handwriting.
013. I have acne-free skin.
014. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (i think the real world does that)
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country. (only Canada since like age 3 though)
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I'm really, really smart.
021. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I'm paranoid at times. (probably not more than the average person)
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (looks mean nothing to me)
026. I need money right now. (not urgently, but it'd be nice, and i feel bad living off my parents)
027. I love sushi. (used to get veggie sushi all the time in college)
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister. (one sister, she's 17)
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
036. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
037. I like the way that I look.
038. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.
039. I know how to do cornrows.
040. I am usually pessimistic.
041. I have mood swings. (not as much now that i'm off meds and generally ok with my life)
042. I think prostitution should be legalized. (but i would never visit, or become, a prostitute... i simply take a generally libertarian view of things, and feel that arrest is the greatest harm associated with it)
043. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
044. I have cheated on a significant other.
045. I have a hidden talent. (or at least, a few really obscure talents that i don't really try to actively "hide")
046. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
047. I've been sexually intimate with fewer than ten people.
048. I am currently single.
049. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
050. I enjoy talking on the phone. (sometimes, with good friends... honestly most of my social life is through instant messaging networks though)
051. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
052. I love to shop. For books or presents. Oh yeah, and clothes. (not the clothes, but i didn't edit that out, since i'm not sure whether it was an addition by kaytayp
053. I would rather shop than eat.
054. I would classify myself as ghetto.
055. I'm bourgeoisie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
056. I'm obsessed with my LJ. (mildly, but then i bought a permanent account, which is prolly a symptom)
057. I don't hate anyone. (i'm still too depressed to feel anything as strong as "hate", plus i don't think hate serves a purpose. i maybe hate figures like Hitler, but nobody I personally know)
058. I'm a pretty good dancer.
059. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
060. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
061. I have a cell phone. (did a week and a half ago, then fell into the lake with it in my pocket, might be getting another on a family plan though)
062. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
063. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
064. I have never been in a real relationship before.
065. I've rejected someone before.
066. I currently have a crush on someone.
067. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (i kinda do... but it worries me that i still don't feel too strongly about much of anything)
068. I want to have children in the future. (maybe, but that involves falling in love)
069. I have changed a diaper before.
070. I've had the cops called on me before.
071. I bite my nails. (occasionally, but its not a habit)
072. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
073. I'm not deadly allergic to anything.
074. I have a lot to learn. (but i think that's true of everyone in the world)
075. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
076. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
077. I am very shy around the opposite sex. (only if it's someone i find attractive)
078. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message. (darned close)
079. I have at least 5 away messages saved. (used to be, never bothered to recreate them after i had to repartition last summer)
080. I have been rejected by someone. (and she's getting married this summer, but that's ok... it wouldn't have worked)
081. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
082. I own the "SOUTH PARK" movie.
083. I have avoided work to play on LJ. (more generally surf)
084. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
085. I enjoy country music.
086. I love my best friends.
087. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (veggie lovers' with stuffed crust rocks)
088. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
089. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist. (and it makes me put things off way too long)
090. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
091. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
092. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
093. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
094. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
095. I have dated a close friend's ex.
096. I'm happy as of this moment. (always kind of contented... seldom happy, seldom sad, which is ok)
097. I have gone scuba diving.
098. I've had a crush on somebody I have never met.
099. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
100. I play a musical instrument. (used to play violin, still not sure why i gave it up)
101. I strongly dislike math.
102. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
103. I own and use a library card. (though i tend to buy books, i probably own close to a thousand... kinda funny to think half the money i've made in my life has gone to books)
104. I fall in "lust" more than in "love." (pretty much forgotten how to fall in either)
105. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
106. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest things ever. (though more for what it inspired)
107. I'm obsessed with the tv show "The O.C."
108. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
109. I am an entirely different person around different people. (only sometimes)
110. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
111. I think Ramen is one of the best foods in the whole world.
112. I am suffering of a broken heart. (kind of, still, after 5 1/2 years...)
113. I am a nerd.
114. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely.
115. I am left handed and proud of it.
116. I try not to change who I am for someone.
117. My heart resides below my feet.
118. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
119. I enjoy smoothies.
120. I have had major surgery. (only oral)
121. I have adopted a pet from the SPCA.
122. I am listening to Radiohead right now.
123. Some people call me by a nickname.
124. I once stole a music stand.
125. I like pumpkin pie.
126. I like NASCAR.
127. I own over 200 CDs.
128. I work 7 days a week. (only if you count Wikipedia)
129. I have had mono.
130. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind.
131. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
132. I'm still in my PJs.
133. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
134. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong people, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate.
135. I'll try anything three times.
136. I've done drugs other than alcohol or cigarettes. (caffeine, dxm once or twice, ephedra, ginsing, i think that's it... nothing illegal, though ephedra now is)
137. I'm having trouble sleeping.
138. I am a cuddler.
139. I like John Waters films.
140. I have made a pornographic videotape.
141. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
142. One of my boobs is bigger than the other.
143. I know all the words to the "Firefly" theme song.
144. I am abnormally obsessed with all things Buffy/Angel.
145. I love comfort food.
146. I'm a right-winged conservative Christian, and proud of it. (pretty much the opposite)
147. I'm Catholic.
148. I can walk a mile without feeling like I'm going to die.
149. I am a college student. (have been, will be again this fall)
150. I like to cook.
151. I hate vacuuming with a passion.
152. I'm addicted to photography and picture frames.
153. I have performed in the Rocky Horror Picture show.
154. I generally get along with my parents.
155. I like Shakespeare.
156. I like to sing. (though only alone in the car)
157. I'll take the Pepsi Challenge any day, and STILL pick Coke!
158. I have things that I want to say to people, but I won't/can't because I don't want to hurt/be hurt by them.
159. I'm not "mainstream" when it comes to religion. (I think Atheist counts, though we're growing)
160. I've counted down the days until the summer.
161. I've fulfilled someone's dare at a party or gathering.
162. I challenge people to duels, and when I do, I mean it.
163. I was pigeon-toed at one point in my life.
164. I love Digimon and wear goggles to school.
165. I have been to an anime convention. (though i went to a gaming convention that had a lot of anime related stuff)
166. I constantly have my head in the clouds daydreaming.
167. I am addicted to roleplaying. (have been)
168. I was in labor for 30 hours with no pain medication.
169. I own more than three items of vinyl clothing.
170. I read hardcore Christian Bible Tracts because I think they're funny. (only Jack Chick)
171. I hate to drive.
172. I'm unemployed but would rather sit on my butt and play video games than look for a job.
173. I come from a southern, highly religious family and have chosen to keep a major part of my life secret from my family for now.
174. I have a serious taste for older women.
175. I had a happy childhood.
176. I have an unhealthy obsession with certain child actors.
177. I am an only child.
178. I have more than five different lotions on my desk right now.
179. I have a more active online social life than IRL.
180. Sometimes, I actually like my job.
181. I love animals, and have had at least one pet.
182. I love writing letters.
183. I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I've had a really wide range of sexual experiences with those few.
184. I don't bleed, I percolate.
185. I sleep the entire day but am awake all night long.
186. My two children were born in the same month.
187. I like the taste of blood.
188. I do not know how to swim.
189. I know how to shoot a gun. (shot some rifles at scout camp, very likely never will again)
190. I am currently pregnant with my first baby.
191. I flew to another state when I was underage without asking/telling my parents.
192. I've experienced natural childbirth.
193. I am a HUGE "Sex and the City" fan.
194. I am currently experiencing physical pain.
195. I've lost time at work this week because my car was encased in an ice flow.
196. I'm looking for a new job that I actually like.
197. I am OCD about at least one thing. (some of my online games, like Torn City which I check pretty compulsively)
198. I have a child named after a fictional or mythological character.
199. I have made something homemade for someone else.
200. I have gone white water rafting.
210. I now live over a thousand miles from where I grew up.
211. I watched Queer as Folk this week.
212. I believe there truly is someone out there for everyone. (that's getting into metaphysics... sure, it can feel like it, but...)
213. I was in a band that never played out.
214. I have been in at least one seriously life-threatening situation.
215. I have never owned a car. (though my dad gave me one for my use, its in his name due to insurance costs and stuff)
216. I've watched 10 episodes of The Gilmore Girls in the past 24 hours.
217. I want to live in a movie. A really great movie.
218. I have written a book.
219. I'm on the "Thank you" or "Acknowlegements" page of more than one published book
220. I don't know what to do with my life. (only sometimes)
221. I enjoy writing music
221. I have a dungeon. Or at least BDSM toys.
222. I'm moving this week.
223. I have more than 5 credit cards - bank and/or store!
224. I have been on a movie set (only fake ones at disney world and such)
225. I'm not fond of candy nor of extremely sugary stuff.
226. I'm Cyclops obsessed, and think James Marsden as Cyclops is HOT!
227. I've got at least one Blythe doll.
228. I carry a dictionary with me more often than an umbrella.
229. I sometimes feel guilty due to my citizenship.
Ok, it says say something.... so I'll say if there's any really odd answers, I probably just messed up...
say something = add number 229 to the list =)
|Date:||June 15th, 2005 03:04 am (UTC)|| |
Ok, added one.
|Date:||June 15th, 2005 03:12 am (UTC)|| |
Just a test post.
Hi Nathan, it's Melissa, formerly of the lj wicketgate, I got your comments on my blog, thanks for thinking of me. Drop me a mail sometime at melissa AT bluebus.org and hopefully we can chat again on AIM, we have so much to catch up on!
|Date:||June 17th, 2005 04:51 pm (UTC)|| |
Ok, for a start, I'm presently volunteering at the school district where I'll be working this summer, and I'm starting grad school at RIT this fall.
I'll email you later, can't even think of what to say!