August 7th, 2005
|01:19 pm - random net meme|
1. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
2. I will then tell what song reminds me of you.
3. I'll tell you what flavor of ice cream you would be.
4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6. I will tell you what color you remind me of.
7. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
8. Put this in your journal.
sorry nate, but i'm also responding to her's, cuz molly is such a cute name!
molly, i like that you don't know me and will not be mad when i say you you have a great ass.
you remind me of nirvana's "molly's lips" and ben folds five CD Whatever and Ever Amen
You would be orange sherbet or watermelon sorbet.
i can't come up with one single word, so you remind me of hazy summer days.
remember that time that you posted your name in a journal and i answered all the questions in conotation to it? i will never forget that moment we spent together.
you remind me of orange and pink pastel colours that sort of slip together into a summery swirl of blurriness.
you would be 2:41 pm.
|Date:||August 8th, 2005 05:14 am (UTC)|| |
Re: i love your name!
hehe... i'll do one for you, too.
stephanie, i like that you did this whole comment because you like my name.
you remind me of "kiss from a rose" by seal
you would be vanilla with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and sprinkles.
remember the time i posted my name in pak's journal and you answered all the questions? :P
|Date:||August 9th, 2005 12:02 am (UTC)|| |
1. You're a very tolerant person.
2. Dunno, sorry...
3. Rainbow sherbet maybe?
5. This one is hard...
6. Something pastel...
7. Late night... cause that's the only time we're both online :)
rainbow sherbet used to be my favorite ice cream ever when i was little.
|Date:||August 9th, 2005 02:16 am (UTC)|| |
|Date:||August 9th, 2005 02:06 pm (UTC)|| |
I'm not certain that's your name, but ok :)
1. You're always willing to listen.
2. I believe I can fly by R.Kelly... the song, NOT the artist, who is scary
3. I dunno...
5. There's been too many...
6. Sky blue
7. Probably early morning
|Date:||August 9th, 2005 09:12 pm (UTC)|| |
You're not my type, and that would be difficult from 3 time zones away... oh, wait, never mind =)
2. Anything by the Counting Crows.
3. This is a tough one.
5. Hmm... there's been a lot of them... i love how you can solve problems that seem complicated with just a few words
6. The colors of the sea